A Message From Lana
I’d like to personally welcome you to Worxbee by VA Gladiator! I’m thrilled for the opportunity to partner together in business.
It is my personal commitment to provide you with unparalleled virtual assistant services. I put a tremendous emphasis on high-level individual client care and I’m dedicated to making our working relationship a success.
My #1 goal is to serve my clients with unparalleled excellence.
To your success -
This Welcome Kit gives you an overview of the essentials. For more details, please refer to your Client Agreement.
In this Welcome Kit, you will find:
- Explanation of how VA Gladiators work
- Contact information
- Link to book your Kickoff Call & New Client Questionnaire
What You Can Expect:
- We will follow up with you and ask for feedback
- All calls and e-mails will be returned within 24 hours during business days (Monday – Friday)
- We will make recommendations and offer solutions
- We’ll go the extra mile to make you happy
We adhere to a strict confidentiality code and no information will be divulged to a third party.
I take your confidentiality very seriously –
- All passwords are encrypted
- We use the highest level of internet security
- If we need to use your credit card, the information will be shredded after one use or stored in LastPass with your approval
We are committed to working with our clients in the best way possible. You will be introduced to your Project Manager and any virtual assistants who work on your business tasks. Changes in personnel are subject to your approval.
VA Gladiator will be closed all U.S. public national holidays in addition to the following holidays:
- Good Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Black Friday (The day after Thanksgiving in the States)
Every attempt will be made to give at least 3 weeks’ notice of vacation and/or time off. In rare instances where that is not possible, as much notice as possible will be given.
Many invaluable Worxbee resources can be found here: https://worxbee.com/resources/
Worxbee and VA Gladiator recommend scheduling regular check-in calls. You, the client, are responsible for booking, canceling, and rescheduling your call times.
- Canceled meetings are forfeited by the client
- Please communicate if you will be late. You will forfeit any missed time due to arriving late.
- You may book your calls up to a year in advance.
You may choose to schedule your check-in calls during our kickoff call.