A Message From Lana
I’m thrilled for the opportunity to partner together in business.
It is my personal commitment to provide you with unparalleled virtual assistant services. I put a tremendous emphasis on high-level individual client care.
Your feedback is welcomed. My #1 goal is to serve my clients with unparalleled excellence.
To your success -
This Welcome Kit gives you an overview of the essentials. For more details, please refer to your Client Agreement.
In this Welcome Kit, you will find:
- Explanation of how VA Gladiators work
- Contact information
- Link to VA Gladiator policies
- Link to book your Kickoff Call & New Client Questionnaire
What You Can Expect:
- We will follow up with you and ask for feedback
- All calls and e-mails will be returned within 24 hours during business days (Monday – Friday)
- We will make recommendations and offer solutions
- We’ll go the extra mile to make you happy
Referrals are our favorite way to gain new business. Any time that you generously make a referral to our business, please let us know and we will be sure to acknowledge you with a 15% credit of the new clients’ monthly package on your next retainer. (To be applied ONLY once the new client has signed)
We adhere to a strict confidentiality code and no information will be divulged to a third party.
I take your confidentiality very seriously –
- All passwords are encrypted
- We use the highest level of internet security
- If we need to use your credit card, the information will be shredded after one use or stored in LastPass with your approval
We are committed to working with our clients in the best way possible. You will be introduced to your Project Manager and any virtual assistants who work on your business tasks. Changes in personnel are subject to your approval.
We understand that things pop up and sometimes you may need help immediately. For rush jobs, you will be charged a 25% surcharge for evenings, weekends, or U.S. holidays.
VA Gladiator will be closed all U.S. public national holidays in addition to the following holidays:
- Good Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Black Friday (The day after Thanksgiving in the States)
Every attempt will be made to give at least 3 weeks’ notice of vacation and/or time off. In rare instances where that is not possible, as much notice as possible will be given.
Project Management Calls
Many service packages include phone or video chat calls with a Project Manager. You, the client, are responsible for booking, canceling, and rescheduling your call times.
Please schedule your project management calls with your project manager directly.
- Canceled meetings are forfeited by the client
- Please communicate if you will be late. You will forfeit any missed time due to arriving late.
Additional VA Gladiator Policies
Additional business and billing policies may be found here. Your client agreement shall govern where there is conflict.