What we do with your information:
Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers' personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect both online and offline. Although we cannot guarantee confidentiality, we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
When you contact us to help you with a problem, any personal information you provide is voluntary. We collect and use only the minimum information necessary to respond to your concerns and questions. In most cases, we collect limited personal information, such as name, address, telephone number, or email address.
When you contact us to place an order, you are making voluntary disclosure of your personal information. We collect and use this information only to provide the products you ordered or to deliver the services you requested, tailored to your needs. We use third party services to collect personal financial information and do not see or store such information outside these services.
When do we collect personal information?
When you contact us...
- With questions or comments in the contact form.
- When you comment on a post directly on the website.
- To request more information, schedule a telephone call, or sign up to the newsletter.
- To place an order for products or services.
- To receive your product or services.
When we contact you…
- To provide the goods and services you requested.
- To request occasional feedback.
- To provide news, updates, and offers through the newsletter, usually by email.
When we contact others…
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to complete your order.
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to monitor website traffic, email conversion, and other analytics data.
Where does your information go?
- We use your personal information to contact you regarding offers, to provide news and updates that you have requested, and to complete your product or services orders.
- Certain personal information will be used internally for accounting purposes.
And outside VAGladiator.com…
We use the following third party apps and services to facilitate our business by delivering orders, sending newsletters, accounting, and tracking analytics data for business purposes:
- Google Analytics: Specifically, Google Analytics collects data about visitors to the Site via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to other data which may be collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We do not merge personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature. Should you wish to opt out of any Google Analytics Advertising features, you are encouraged to change your Ad Settings and Ad Setting for mobile apps, through the NAI’s consumer opt-out, or by using any of the other opt-out options currently available: currently available opt-outs.
- Facebook pixels. More information is available here.
- KEAP. More information is available here.
- Paypal. More information is available here.
- Acuity. More information is available here.
- Stripe. More information is available here.
And rarely, to law enforcement…
We provide information to businesses or individuals in response to lawful court orders, subpoenas, or to resolve complaints.
How long do we keep your information?
Mailing List Sign Up- When you sign up for our mailing list your information will be kept on file indefinitely or until you click unsubscribe at the bottom of an email or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be removed.
Clients- All client information collected during the on-boarding process is kept on file for the duration of our contracted work together. Once you are no longer a client all passwords, files, payment info and proprietary information is purged from all software and systems within 30 days with the exception of your email address, mailing address and phone number, which is kept indefinitely and listed as non-marketable unless you have signed up for our mailing list, in which case the terms of that sign up apply.
Write to email@example.com