- Hourly – Our hourly rate for all services is $45/hr, unless specified otherwise.
- Project – Projects (ie. Board Handbook) are quoted in advance. 50% retainers are due prior to beginning work. The final 50% are due prior receiving final deliverables.
- Packages – All Monthly Service Packages are set up on a pre-paid basis. Payment must be received before any billable service is provided or activated.
- Recurring – Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly fees (ie. Website Hosting, Email Hosting, and SEO Keywords).
- We accept Pay Pal and Credit/Debit Cards. Other options must be approved.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. Please email email@example.com inform us of any changes.
- All fees are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, we will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 30 days past due may be disabled until balances are paid in full.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 60 days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment.
- Returned Item Fee: There is a $50.00 insufficient funds check fee for returned checks in addition to the amount still due.
- Late Fee: Invoices which remain unpaid after 30-days may be assessed a late fee of $50.00 per month. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Charge backs: If a customer initiates a charge back, we may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual charge back.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $50.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Rush Fee: A 25% surcharge will be assessed for urgent, off-hour, or vacation requests.
We require a 30-day written notice to cancel any service. In the event of cancellations, Customers are still responsible for the remainder of their terms. Verbal requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer, each customer agrees to provide 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. We must be the first option in billing disputes. Should VA Gladiator receive a charge back from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before we have been given a chance to resolve the issue, we have the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the charge back, VA Gladiator retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. VA Gladiator will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, we will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Payments for our services are nonrefundable and must be used within a 30 day period.
We appreciate and encourage referral business. If you refer a friend or colleague, we are happy to offer 15% off of your next invoice. Referrals may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org – Thank you!
Q. How do I get copies of my invoice?
A. Please email email@example.com
Q. How can I see how much I owe on my account?
Q. How can I update my credit/debit card?
Q. How can I cancel my account?
A. All account cancellations must be submitted via email or mail with 30-days written notice.
Q. Can I change my billing date?
A. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this change.
Q. Can you split payments towards my monthly fee between two cards?
A. No. We require each payment to be charged to one card only.
Q. Can I pay by check instead?
A. Please email email@example.com to request authorization.
Q. Can I put my account on hold?
A. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request authorization.
Q. Can I decrease my monthly payment?
A. To downgrade your monthly service package, please email email@example.com Changes will take effect in your 1-month term.
Q. How can I make a payment?
A. You may submit your credit card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments may also be remitted via Paypal to email@example.com, or via check (upon authorization) to:
ATTN: Lana Johnson
484 Cherokee Trail
Keller, TX 76248
Q. I cancelled my account. Why is VA Gladiator following up with me about my outstanding balance?
A. Cancellation of our services does not dismiss outstanding balances.
Please contact us for any other questions or concerns about our billing policy at firstname.lastname@example.org